The most affordable iPhone features the powerful A15 Bionic, 5G, better battery life, improved durability, and a new camera system with advanced features like Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, and Deep Fusion
Iconic Design with a 4.7-inch Display
A15 Bionic: The Ultimate Smartphone Chip
New Camera Experience Powered by A15 Bionic
5G Comes to iPhone SE
Featuring iOS 15
iPhone SE and the Environment
- iPhone SE will be available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models in midnight, starlight, and (PRODUCT)RED starting at S$699.
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone SE beginning at 5 a.m. PST / 9 p.m. SGT on Friday, March 11, with availability beginning Friday, March 18.
- Customers can get iPhone SE for S$29.13 a month from apple.com/sg/store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations.
- iPhone SE is also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers.
- Apple provides customers with a number of services in store and online. From personalised support and advice from Apple Specialists to convenient delivery and pickup options, Apple ensures the best way to buy Apple products is from Apple Store locations and apple.com/sg/store.