Mac Studio with M1 Max and the new M1 Ultra delivers unprecedented performance and extensive connectivity in an incredibly compact design
Studio Display features an expansive 27-inch 5K Retina screen, an advanced camera with Center Stage, and amazing high-fidelity audio
Revolutionary Desktop Design Enabled by Apple Silicon
Game-Changing Performance with M1 Max and M1 Ultra
Mac Studio Powered by M1 Max Enables:2
- Up to 2.5x faster CPU performance than the fastest 27-inch iMac with 10-core processor.
- Up to 50 percent faster CPU performance than Mac Pro with a 16-core Xeon processor.
- Up to 3.4x faster graphics performance than the 27-inch iMac, and over 3x faster than Mac Pro with its most popular graphics card.
- Up to 7.5x faster than the 27-inch iMac, and up to 3.7x faster than 16-core Mac Pro when transcoding video.
Mac Studio Powered by M1 Ultra Enables:3
- Up to 3.8x faster CPU performance than the fastest 27-inch iMac with 10-core processor.
- Up to 90 percent faster CPU performance than Mac Pro with 16-core Xeon processor.
- Up to 60 percent faster CPU performance than 28-core Mac Pro.
- Up to 4.5x faster graphics performance than the 27-inch iMac, and up to 80 percent faster than the fastest Mac graphics card available today.
- Up to 12x faster than the 27-inch iMac, and up to 5.6x faster than 28-core Mac Pro when transcoding video.
Connectivity within Easy Reach
Slim Aluminium Design
Immersive 27-inch 5K Retina Display
Sensational Camera and Audio System
Studio Display also includes a studio-quality, three-microphone array with an especially low noise floor for crystal-clear calls and voice recordings. It also features a high-fidelity six-speaker sound system, the best ever created for Mac, delivering an unbelievable listening experience. Four force-cancelling woofers minimise distortion and produce bold, articulate bass, and two high-performance tweeters create accurate mids and crisp highs. The speakers also support spatial audio for music and video with Dolby Atmos, creating a truly cinematic viewing experience. Altogether, Studio Display has the best combination of camera and audio ever in a desktop display.
The Ultimate Studio Setup
- Musicians and producers can work on the most complex compositions with hundreds of tracks, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, all played in real time.
- 3D artists can work with more extreme geometry, edit massive environments that were previously impossible to render, and run complex particle simulations in a fraction of the time.
- App developers can build new versions of code with incredible speed, and run more automated integration and testing than ever.
- Photographers can sort through thousands of images with speed and precision, composite massive images with hundreds of layers, and export final images for publish in a flash.
- Videographers can edit multi-camera projects and more streams of 8K video than ever before, add more colour corrections to projects while maintaining fluid playback, and encode video for final delivery faster than ever.
Mac Studio, Studio Display, and the Environment
- The new Mac Studio and Studio Display are available to order from Monday, March 14, on apple.com/sg/store and in the Apple Store app, and is coming soon to select Apple Store locations and Apple Authorised Resellers.
- Mac Studio starts at S$2,899, and S$2,609 for education. Additional configure-to-order options are available at apple.com/sg/store.
- Studio Display is S$2,299, and S$2,159 for education. Additional technical specifications, including nano-texture glass and a choice of stand options, are available at apple.com/sg/store.
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID and Numeric Keypad (S$269), Magic Trackpad (S$199), and Magic Mouse (S$129) in the new silver-and-black colour option are available at apple.com/sg/store.