New, sophisticated alpine green iPhone 13 Pro and green iPhone 13 join the lineup, featuring the lightning-fast A15 Bionic, advanced camera systems, great battery life, impressive durability, and 5G
CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA Apple today announced two all-new beautiful colours for iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13, alpine green and green. The iPhone 13 lineup features sleek designs made even more durable with the Ceramic Shield front cover, and includes the breakthrough A15 Bionic chip, an advanced 5G experience, cutting-edge camera systems for stunning photos and videos, and a huge leap in battery life. iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini also offer a bright Super Retina XDR display, while iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max include a vibrant Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion featuring an adaptive refresh rate from 10Hz up to 120Hz. The new alpine green iPhone 13 Pro and green iPhone 13 will be available for pre-order this Friday, March 11, with availability starting Friday, March 18.
“People love the design of iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13, and we’re excited to unveil the stunning new alpine green and green finishes, which join the wide range of beautiful colours on the iPhone 13 lineup,” said Bob Borchers, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. “These new colours give customers even more options when choosing their iPhone, and we can’t wait for them to take advantage of all the iPhone 13 lineup offers, including unmatched performance with A15 Bionic, our best camera systems, massive improvements to battery life for everyday needs, fast 5G, incredible durability, and so much more.”
Sophisticated and Durable Design
A15 Bionic: The Ultimate Smartphone Chip
The Most Advanced Camera Systems on iPhone
Featuring iOS 15
iPhone and the Environment
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are currently available in sierra blue, graphite, gold, and silver, and will be available in the new alpine green in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB storage options, starting at S$1,649 and S$1,749 respectively. iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are currently available in (PRODUCT)RED,6 starlight, midnight, blue, and pink, and will be available in the new green in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options, starting at S$1,249 and S$1,149 respectively.
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max in alpine green, and iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini in green beginning at 5 a.m. PST / 9 p.m. SGT on Friday, March 11, with availability beginning Friday, March 18.
- Customers can get iPhone 13 Pro for S$69 a month for 24 months, iPhone 13 Pro Max for S$75 a month for 24 months, iPhone 13 for S$55 a month for 24 months, and iPhone 13 mini for S$48 a month for 24 months from apple.com/sg/store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations.
- iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers.
- iOS 15.4 will be available as a free software update starting next week.
- Apple provides customers with a number of services in store and online. From personalised support and advice from Apple Specialists to convenient delivery and pickup options, Apple ensures the best way to buy Apple products is from Apple Store locations and apple.com/sg/store.