Apple expands the Find My ecosystem with AirTag, an iPhone accessory that provides a private and secure way to easily locate the items that matter most, available beginning Friday, April 30
Lightweight Design with Magical Setup
A Comprehensive Finding Experience
Privacy and Security Built In
AirTag and Hermès
The Find My Network Accessory Program
- Customers can order AirTag beginning at 8 p.m. SGT on Friday, April 23.
- AirTag will be available in one and four packs for S$45 and S$149 , respectively, from apple.com/sg, in the Apple Store app, at Apple Store locations, and through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary) beginning Friday, April 30.
- Apple-designed AirTag accessories include the Leather Key Ring in Saddle Brown, (PRODUCT)RED, and Baltic Blue for S$55 ; the Leather Loop in Saddle Brown and (PRODUCT)RED for S$59 ; and the Polyurethane Loop in White, Deep Navy, Sunflower, and Electric Orange for S$45 .
- AirTag Hermès includes the premium Bag Charm and Key Ring in Fauve Barénia, Bleu Indigo, and Orange leather, as well as the Luggage Tag and Travel Tag6 in Fauve Barénia leather, all of which will be available beginning Friday, April 30.
- Purchase from apple.com/sg or the Apple Store app and add personalised engraving for free.
- Customers are able to find the same great shopping and support services at apple.com/sg and at Apple Store locations. Anyone can get shopping help from Apple Specialists, choose monthly financing options, and get Apple Support and no-contact delivery or Apple Store pickup options.
- Customers can see AirTag at an Apple Store and have their questions answered in person. Before their visit, customers are encouraged to check apple.com/sg/retail for more information on opening hours, services available, and the health and safety measures in place.
- AirTag requires iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 14.5 or later, or iPad running iPadOS 14.5 or later. These software updates will be available starting next week. Customers must have an Apple ID and be signed into their iCloud account. Certain features require Find My to be enabled in iCloud settings.