New Mini PCs deliver smart features and powerful performance, and are ideal for a wide range of commercial and business uses
- ExpertCenter PN64: Powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs with the latest DDR5-4800 RAM, and offering quad-display support
- Innovative MyASUS software: Includes Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation technology, advanced fan controls, system diagnostics and other functions
Singapore, 24 Aug 2022 — ASUS today announces local availability of ExpertCenter PN64 Mini PC, one that offers amazing combination of performance and aesthetics, including unique ribbed chassis with beveled edges for a look that blends easily into any office or commercial setting. ExpertCenter PN64 is a standout performer in the 1-liter PC segment, with a compact layout and thermal design to ensure stability for the latest Intel® processors. Measuring just 120 x 130 x 58 mm, each model can support up to four displays and features comprehensive I/O connectivity. In addition, MyASUS software includes Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to ensure crystal-clear voice communication, smart fan controls, system diagnostics and other functions.
ExpertCenter PN64 Mini PC
The ExpertCenter PN64 Mini PC is powered by a 12th Gen Intel Core™ processor and supports up to 2 sticks of DDR5-4800 RAM. It features one PCIe® 4.0 x4 M.2 SSD slot, five USB ports — including a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port with DisplayPort™ 1.4 support for attaching one display — plus dual HMDI ports that support up to four displays. There’s also one configurable port for efficient working scenarios. For additional flexibility, PN64 is designed to allow quick access to the storage and memory modules for easy upgrades.
Compared to the previous generation, the 12th Gen Intel Core CPU delivers up to 2-times faster performance. This powerful computing upgrade helps process intensive business operations more efficiently. Another useful technology addition is DDR5 memory, which provides considerably faster data speeds compared to DDR4 and gives users greater performance and more efficient productivity.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, the ExpertCenter PN64 Mini PC include several new technologies to improve cooling, and each device provides support for up to four 4K displays or one 8K display. They also incorporate AI-powered noise-cancelation technology for better communication.
- Improved Cooling: A new thermal module with a special heat pipe allows for better heat dissipation, and an aluminum heatsink enables more efficient conductivity to allow the compact PN64 to deliver desktop-level performance.
- Support for quad 4K or one 8K display: ExperCenter PN64 Mini PC features 4K quad-display and 8K support via dual standard HDMI ports, DisplayPort via a USB‑C port, and via the configurable port. 4K quad-display support is ideal for multi-display applications in stores, restaurants, hotels or video walls in public spaces; or, in office scenarios, it makes it easy to extend workspaces.
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation: Integrated AI-powered noise-cancelation technology includes both input and output noise cancelation for crystal-clear communication. It’s ideal for users in educational, office or SOHO settings.
- Smart fan control: Exclusive smart fan-control technology enables users to tailor fan modes to suit their requirements via a user-friendly interface. Quiet mode delivers low-noise performance and Standard mode is ideal to support sustained peak performance during data processing.
- USB Power Delivery input support: The rear Type-C port supports Power Delivery input, so users can power up PN64 via a Power Delivery-compatible monitor, which makes it possible to simplify a workspace by eliminating a power cable.
Availability & Pricing
ASUS ExpertCenter PN64 Mini PC is now available in Singapore.
|PN64-B-S3037MD (Intel® Core™ i3-1220P)||$649 SGD|
|PN64-B-S5036MD (Intel® Core™ i5-12500H)||$799 SGD|
|PN64-B-S7035MD (Intel® Core™ i7-12700H)||$949 SGD|
|ASUS ExpertCenter PN64|
|Operating system||w/o OS (Barebone system)|
|CPU (cTDP: 35 W)||Intel® Core™ i7-12700H|
|Intel® Core™ i5-12500H|
|Intel® Core™ i3-1220P|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel® UHD (i3) or Intel® Iris® Xe (i5, i7)|
|Memory||Up to 2 x SO-DIMM DDR5-4800 MHz|
|(1 x 8 GB to 2 x 32 GB)|
|Storage||Up to 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Up to 1 x M.2 2280 for PCIe® 4.0 x4*|
|Wireless Network||Intel® AX211 WiFi 6E or MediaTek MT7922 WiFi 6E|
|Bluetooth® 5.2 (2×2)|
|Interface||Front I/O||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®|
|2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2|
|1 x Audio Jack (Line out, Mic in, Headphone out)|
|Side I/O||1 x Kensington lock slot|
|Rear I/O||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2|
|1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type‑C® (supports DisplayPort™ 1.4, PD input)|
|2 x HDMI® 2.0 port|
|1 x Configurable port – DisplayPort™ 1.4|
|1 x Intel 2.5 Gbps RJ45LAN|
|1 x Padlock ring|
|1 x DC-in|
|TPM||TPM 2.0 module onboard|
|Power||120 W Power Adapter (i7-12700H, i5-12500H)|
|90 W Power Adapter (i3-1220P)|
|Physical||Dimensions||120 x 130 x 58 mm (0.9 liter)|
|Weight||1 kg (including 2.5″ HDD)|