The most powerful iPad Air ever features new all-screen design with larger 10.9-inch display, new 12MP rear camera, next-generation Touch ID sensor, and more
All-New iPad Air Design in Five Beautiful Finishes
Most Powerful iPad Air with A14 Bionic
Upgraded Camera and Immersive Audio
Distinct iPad Experience with iPadOS 14
- New compact designs for incoming FaceTime and phone calls, Siri interactions, and Search to help users stay focused on the task at hand.
- Universal Search to quickly find practically anything, from locating and launching apps, to accessing contacts, files, and information, to getting answers to common questions about people or places.
- New sidebars for many apps including Photos and Files, and streamlined toolbars that consolidate controls into a single place, making them more useful than ever.
- Beautifully redesigned widgets that present timely information at a glance right on the Home Screen
Most Environmentally Friendly, Most Advanced iPad Lineup Ever
- The new iPad Air will be available starting next month on apple.com/sg and in the Apple Store app in 30 countries and regions, including the US. Wi-Fi models of iPad Air will be available with a starting price of S$879 and Wi-Fi + Cellular models start at S$1,079. The new iPad Air, in 64GB and 256GB configurations, will be available in five beautiful finishes including silver, space grey, rose gold, green, and sky blue.
- iPadOS 14, the powerful operating system designed specifically for iPad, ships for free with the new eighth-generation iPad and new iPad Air, and will be available as a free software update tomorrow for all iPad Pro models, iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, and iPad mini 4 and later.
- Apple Pencil (2nd generation), available for purchase separately for S$189, is compatible with iPad Air.
- Magic Keyboard and the Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Air are available for purchase separately for S$439 and S$269, respectively, both with layouts for over 30 languages, including simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Smart Folios are available for iPad Air for S$119 in black, white, and three new seasonal colours including deep navy, cyprus green, and pink citrus.
- Education pricing for individuals, including current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, is available for S$809 for the new iPad Air. The second-generation Apple Pencil is available for S$179, the Smart Keyboard Folio is available for S$239, and Magic Keyboard for S$409. For more information, visit https://www.apple.com/sg/education/.
- Apple One is the easiest way to get all Apple subscription services at a great value, so customers can choose the one plan that is right for them or their whole family. Customers can sign up for Apple One starting this fall.
- For a limited time, customers who purchase a new iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Mac, or iPod touch can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free.5
- Customers looking for convenient, contactless service are able to find many of the same shopping and support services from apple.com/sg. In-store pickup is also available. Customers are encouraged to check apple.com/sg/retail for more information on the health and safety measures in place, and the services available at their local store.
- When customers buy online from Apple, they can make iPad and Apple Pencil (2nd generation) their own with free engraving.
- Customers in the US who buy directly from Apple can choose Apple Card monthly instalments to pay for their iPad over 12 months, interest-free, and get 3 percent Daily Cash back all upfront. Customers who choose to pay in full with their Apple Card also get 3 percent Daily Cash back.
- Customers can extend their limited warranty with AppleCare+ and get 24/7 priority access to technical support.
- Every customer who buys iPad from Apple can enjoy a free Online Personal Session with an Apple Specialist to help them explore and discover all of the amazing things they can do with their new iPad.