EK®, the leading computer cooling solutions provider, is happy to announce that the latest generation of its TEC solutions – the EK-Quantum Delta² TEC – a CPU water block for extreme cooling made in collaboration with Intel®, is now unlocked for the 13th generation of Intel Core™ desktop CPUs.
The List of Currently Supported CPUs:
- Intel® Core™ i5-12600K Processor (20M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12600KF Processor (20M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12700K Processor (25M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF Processor (25M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900K Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900KF Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900KS Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-13600K Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-13600KF Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-13700K Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-13700KF Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor (36M Cache, up to 5.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF Processor (36M Cache, up to 5.80 GHz)
The list of compatible CPUs has been expanded from the initial 12th-gen Alder Lake to work with 13th-gen Raptor Lake processors as well. The newest version of Intel Cryo Cooling Technology software and the compatibility list can be found HERE.
This water block is based on Peltier (ThermoElectricCooler) technology and can transport heat using the Peltier effect. Inside the TEC plate, the Peltier effect produces a temperature difference between the two sides by flowing a current through it. This means the cold plate, which is in contact with the CPU, can be lowered to sub-ambient temperatures while the liquid cooling loop cools the hot side of the TEC.
It features the signature Quantum design, also featured in Velocity² products, along with the controller unit. The controller is a separate element intended to be mounted on a nearby 120mm fan mounting inside the case. The control unit can connect and control the loop’s pump and fans used to cool the TEC plate, making it even more user-friendly.
It is powered exclusively by the Intel Cryo Cooling Technology, a unique combination of hardware, software, and firmware designed to help unleash extraordinary performance for gamers and those hunting for the highest boost frequencies.
The EK-Quantum Delta² TEC is made for maximum performance and frequencies during heavy loads on a single core or lighter loads across multiple cores. It is not intended for torture and stress test software that applies heavy synthetic loads across all cores, like Prime95.
The product is built using a purpose-designed large-surface flow-through cooling engine with the Intel Cryo Cooling Technology, bridging aesthetic uniformity and near-silent operation with technological advancements in thermal solutions. The cooler presents an exceptional application of CPU cooling with sub-ambient temperatures by utilizing the Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) plate while continuously monitoring and adjusting temperatures dynamically. This enables it to achieve an ideal operating environment for sustained gaming performance.
Availability and Pricing
The EK-Quantum Delta² TEC is available for order through the EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. The table below shows the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), VAT included.
|Name||MSRP (incl. VAT)|
|EK-Quantum Delta² TEC D-RGB – Full Nickel||529.90€||Order!|