SINGAPORE – Cooler Master today releases the Masterbox NR600P, a workstation-focused chassis with SSI-CEB motherboard support and hot-swap drive bays for quicker storage management. The Masterbox NR600P comes with ample storage options and built-in SD card support, making it an ideal chassis for creatives or professionals who need to quickly transfer media files between devices.
The MasterBox NR600P is a workstation powerhouse that can easily configure to a wide range of professions. SSI-EEB motherboard support, a professional-grade I/O panel, and unrivaled cooling capabilities make the MasterBox NR600P the most functionally adaptive E-ATX case for creatives & professionals. Each feature supports different occupations with different needs. Hard disk hot-swap support and massive storage expansions offer appealing solutions for video editors, whereas GPU intensive rigs benefit most from the ability to house multiple graphics cards and PCI devices. Built and designed by purpose, the MasterBox NR600P is an elegant chassis for uncompromisingly powerful hardware.
- SSI-EEB Compatible – Dual CPU SSI-EEB motherboards are supported for high-end, server-grade workstations.
- Dual Hot Swap Bays – Two 2.5” SSDs, 3.5” HDDs, or a combination of both are conveniently accessible from the front panel for interchangeable, on-the-fly data retrieval.
- SD Card Reader – A high speed, USB 3.0 SD Card Reader is integrated on the I/O panel for immediate access to files.
- Dual 140mm Intake Fans – Two pre-installed 140mm fans provide high volumes of fresh air to the system, while one pre-installed 120mm fan exhausts hot air.
- Fine Mesh – The Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust for enhanced performance and hardware longevity.
- Adaptive Storage Support – An included drive cage, able to mount 2 x 2.5” SSDs or 2 x 3.5” HDDs, can be adapted for multiple GPU configurations or repositioned for radiator support depending on the workstation’s requirements. An optional drive cage can be added to the configuration.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to seven 120mm fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
- Pre-installed I/O Cables Sleeve – The front panel cables are pre-grouped in a modular plastic sleeve for an easier and faster assembly of the system.
The MasterBox NR600P can be tailored to specific professions. For example, if substantial storage is required, expandable HDD cages are supported. However, if storage is not required and multiple graphics cards are more important, HDD cages can be removed to make room for mounting multiple graphics cards. Different professionals will require different specifications, the NR600P is designed to address a high variation in hardware requirements.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox NR600P is now available in Singapore, priced at SGD 199.