SINGAPORE – Cooler Master today launches the MasterBox NR200 and NR200P chassis, a new small form factor Mini-ITX chassis designed for high performance computing and gaming. Capable of holding the largest modern graphics cards and up to a 280mm liquid-cooling radiator while still remaining under 20 liters, the MasterBox NR200 and NR200P chassis easily accommodates common and powerful components, making it the ultimate gateway enclosure into the small form factor world
Small Size, High Capacity
The MasterBox NR200 and NR200P are two new small form factor Mini-ITX chassis that serve as powerful entry points into high-performance small form factor computing. Both the MasterBox NR200 and NR200P share the same 18-liter volume that puts them into the small form factor category. Despite the compactness of the chassis, efficient utilization of space in the NR200 and NR200P allows it to contain large hardware such as CPU tower coolers as tall as 157mm, up to 3-slot graphics cards 330mm in length, two 120 top-mounted fans and liquid-cooling radiators up to 280mm long to keep even the hottest and most powerful systems cool.
The NR200 series also serves as an excellent starting point for creating a small form factor system. Along with the generous hardware size compatibility, the NR200 series facilitates ease of use by utilizing a layout that mimics a traditional tower PC with the only difference that the power supply is front-mounted. This familiar layout makes the transition from a large tower PC to small form factor chassis easier to first-time builders. Every panel can be easily removed, exposing the interior to all angles to make installation of various parts and their connectors much easier.
Both the NR200 and NR200P have the option to install a graphics card vertically by utilizing the PCI slots that cover the 92mm rear fan space. The NR200P specifically also comes with a PCI-E riser included to make vertical GPU installation possible out of the box. The NR200 and NR200P come with ample ventilation on almost all sides of the chassis for high airflow, but the NR200P also comes with a tempered glass panel included for users who wish to show off the interior of their computer, making it the most flexible and customizable small form factor chassis out of the box.
Features at a Glance
- Limited Size, Unlimited Options – While NR200 represents the performance oriented and more affordable package, the NR200P includes many features aimed at satisfying any kind of user, entry level or enthusiast. The NR200P comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential – NR200 and NR200P can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Five panels are flanked with ventilation for unrestricted airflow. One 92mm and one 120mm SickleFlow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 157mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
- Triple-slot GPU Support – Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of high-end graphics cards. The rear ventilation contains PCI slots to allow for vertical GPU mounting to better showcase the graphics card (PCI riser cable sold separately for the NR200)
- Easy, Tool-free Access – All external panels and top mounted fans are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
- 360 Degree Accessibility – Every panel and frame part of the NR200 frame can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
- Multiple Motherboard Support Options – Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum size of 244 x 226 mm.
- Out-of-the-box Custom Cooling Support –Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- High Quality Materials – Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions.
Pricing & Availability
Both the MasterBox NR200 & NR200P are now available in Singapore.
- MasterBox NR200 White: SGD 119
- MasterBox NR200 Black: SGD 119
- MasterBox NR200P White: SGD 149
- MasterBox NR200P Black: SGD 149 (Week 1, August)