Firmware version 184.108.40.206.380_4005
– Release Note –
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding XSS.
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding CSRF.
– Special thanks for Jamie’s contribution.
– Fixed wan detection related issues of quick internet setup wizard.
– Fixed UI redirection related issues.
– Fixed IE compatibility of quick internet setup wizard.
– Modified the firmware upgrade page. If there will be beta firmware released, users can also obtain and install the beta firmware in firmware upgrade page.
– Updated translation strings.
– Modified wan detection process.
Download: Click Here
I’m having issues with 220.127.116.11.380_4005 on RT-AC66U. After the update, the AP seems to reboot every few minutes. There’s nothing revealing in the logs.
Did you done any hard reset after update?
We will check on our side.
Thank you for your feedback.
My WAN speed dropped from 300mbit to 200mbit, downgraded to Version 18.104.22.168.380.3831
It seems the guest network is no longer functioning with 22.214.171.124.380_4005 on RT-AC66U. It is visible but the router won’t accept connections
And just upgraded to 126.96.36.199.380_4180. Issue with the guest network is solved. Thanks, Asus!
New firmware is out.
HI, I upgraded to 188.8.131.52.380_4180, then can not to use Wake-On-LAN!!
I have same problem. with RT-N12D1.
Same problem with RT-AC55UHP.
I just upgraded to firmware 184.108.40.206.380_4180, I am unable to use my 5 GHZ band and the wifi speeds in 2.4 Ghz band is not more than 10 Mbps. My hard wired speed is 170 Mbps.