Radeon Software Crimson Edition Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition contains the following:
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Display Driver version 16.30.2311
- Performance Improvements:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ performance increase up to 10% versus Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.2 on Radeon™ RX 480 graphics
- Overwatch™ may experience an application crash on some Radeon™ RX 480 configurations when using AMD Crossfire mode.
- Vulkan™ information in the Radeon Settings software information tab may display an incorrect version.
- Radeon WattMan may retain settings of an overclock after it has failed. If you have failed an overclock with a system hang or reboot.
- Hitman™ may experience graphical corruption when the game is set to use DirectX®12 API and using zoom with weapons.
- Total War™: Warhammer may experience minor graphical corruption in some map textures on AMD Radeon R9 380.
- Flickering may be observed in Rise of the Tomb Raider™ on some AMD Crossfire configurations using the DirectX®11 API.
- Changing settings in Dragon Age Inquisition™ with the Mantle API may result in an application crash or driver recovery.
- DiRT™ Rally may experience flickering terrain in some races when the advanced blending option is enabled in the games settings page.
- Display may exhibit a minor flicker on Radeon RX 480 when Freesync is enabled on a games launch or exit.
- Shadows may experience rendering issues in DOTA2™ when using the Vulkan™ API.
- Textures may experience holes or gaps in DOOM™ when using the OpenGL API and three display AMD Eyefinity configurations.
- Need for Speed™ may experience flickering on some light sources in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Performing a task switch with two cloned displays during full screen gaming may cause flickering on the extended display.
Download: Click Here